A leading global corporate service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an experienced Company Secretary. With over 3,500 employees across 30 offices worldwide and over 100 employees in their expanding Dublin office. The company works with accountancy firms, law firms, financial services and multinational corporations
To join a dynamic global corporate service provider as a Company Secretary in their corporate team to manage high calibre portfolio of funds and non-funds clients .
Looking for an energetic and highly motivated company secretary with leadership experience to join their rapidly expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team and gain a broad range of experience.
Excellent package and career prospects on offer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Ensure that the entities and their directors are aware of and compliant with applicable company law, corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory obligations
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Support with management of junior company secretaries
- Management of own portfolio of clients including funds clients
- Manage the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings: including drafting minutes and distributing to clients
- Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and record
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- A minimum of 3 years’ Company Secretary experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- ICSA qualified