A global Asset Manager & Investment Firm based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire a Company Secretary on a permanent contract. With around $50+ billion of capital invested in investment funds, hedge funds and private equity investments. They provide a strong package which includes health, exam support, pension, bonus and a competitive salary.
Do you have more than 1 years’ company secretary experience and an interest in working within the funds space?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team and gain a broad range of experience.
Key duties & responsibilities of the Funds Company Secretary:
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Assist in the coordination of transactions from a governance and compliance perspective
- Ensure that the entities and their directors are aware of and compliant with applicable company law, corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory obligations
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Identify market trends and legislative changes that may impact the group
- Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records
- Organise, schedule and attend board meetings including taking minutes and action points
Key skills of the Funds Company Secretary:
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- 1+ years’ experience as a Company Secretary
- ICSA qualified
- Experience in the funds space advantageous