Our client is a leading Professional Service Provider, seeking to hire an experienced Company Secretary to join their growing team based in Co. Louth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, expanding team and gain a broad range of experience.
- Have you got 3yrs+ of experience working within the Company Secretary Space?
- Do you want career progression ?
Key duties & responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Carry out end-to-end Company Secretarial services from agenda and board pack circulation to attendance at board meetings, minute taking and ensuring all relevant post board meeting filings are made
- Assist in new group entity formations and incorporations as required
- Ensure all relevant requirements of the Companies Act 2014 are adhered to and the company remains compliant with all relevant obligations including filings/returns, maintaining registers etc.
- Keep senior management advised on relevant regulatory updates and ensure any queries are fully addressed
- Liaise with internal and external parties as appropriate
- Supervise, manage, assist and develop junior members of staff
- Ad hoc projects as required
Key skills of the Company Secretary:
- 3+ years’ end to end Company Secretarial experience
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- ICSA qualified
- IT proficient and systems savvy