A leading global corporate service provider based in Tipperary is seeking to hire an experienced Company Secretary. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing global team in a dynamic and innovative governance firm.
- Do you have more than 3 years’ company secretary experience and an interest in working within the funds space?
- Do you have proven leadership skills to manage a dynamic team in a growing environment?
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Performing end-to-end administrative, compliance and company secretarial services on behalf of client
- Draft minutes and action points from meeting for Company Secretary approval.
- Arrange board meetings with relevant parties
- Assist in the coordination of transactions from a governance and compliance perspective
- Ensure that the entities and their directors are aware of and compliant with applicable company law, corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory obligations
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Identify market trends and legislative changes that may impact the group
- Manage the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings: including drafting minutes and distributing to clients
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- 3 years’ company secretarial experience
- Preferably ICSA qualified or part-qualified
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.