A leading funds service provider based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire a Company Secretary to join their growing and dynamic team.
Do you have more than 3 years’ company secretary experience and an interest in working within the funds space?
Key duties & responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Assist in the coordination of transactions from a governance and compliance perspective
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Identify market trends and legislative changes that may impact the group
- Manage, oversee and train employees within the corporate services team by reviewing employees knowledge and performance
- Be involved with presentations and delivering details to potential clients on the services
Key skills of the Company Secretary:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Company Secretary
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- ICSA qualified
- Knowledge of the funds space
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.