A well-established corporate service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Company Secretary on a 1 year FTC. With over 120 offices in over 80 countries employs more than 7,000 qualified accountants, lawyers, corporate secretaries, HR and other professionals.
Looking for an energetic and highly motivated company secretary to join a dynamic team.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain a broad range of experience.
Offering remote working
Key duties & responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Assist in the coordination of transactions from a governance and compliance perspective
- Ensure that the entities and their directors are aware of and compliant with applicable company law, corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory obligations
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Support with management of junior company secretaries
- Assist with the management of SPVs in structured finance transactions and review suites of transaction documents
- Manage the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings: including drafting minutes and distributing to clients
Key skills of the Company Secretary:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Company Secretary
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- ICSA qualified