I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Commercial Property Management Lead - Client Side
- Published24 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Title – Commercial Property Management Lead
Location – Dublin 2
Salary – Best in class remuneration package + performance bonus
Company – Leading Global Real Estate Investment Firm
Our client is one of the leading real estate investment firms and developers globally. They have a presence in over 30 countries across the globe and have a well-established and strong portfolio in Dublin and Ireland.
This role will be report directly into the head of asset management and be responsible for leading the commercial property management team on a vast portfolio across the city, which includes large retail and office buildings. You will manage a small team of 4+ surveyors & FM personnel, and have great autonomy on how you shape that team. The role will be challenging but very rewarding and will allow the right candidate a unique opportunity to seriously progress their career on the client side. Best in class remuneration package on offer and a chance to work with one of the best asset management teams in the country.
- Set up the Property Management Department and Team.
- Lead, manage and develop client relationships – deliver on the day-to-day management of the portfolio, build on the existing relationships and develop strategies to help exceed the client’s expectations in service delivery.
- As a Senior PM, you will be responsible for delivering great service with the support of a small team. This will involve appointing a graduate surveyor and senior facilities manager. You will directly manage this team, supporting their development and growth. Assisting with professional development and mentoring.
- You will benefit from the close support of our European Management network, who will assist in procurement, service partners, H&S and compliance.
- You will report directly into Asset Management, as well as supporting them, and often working closely with them, in achieving the wider business plan, helping implement new initiatives, strategies and taking an active interest in the wider running of the company.
- Support AM and other Directors in developing new business and growth of the portfolio under management, cultivating new relationships, building on existing relationships and assisting with pitching and marketing.
- Promote the firms ESG agenda and individual client strategies. Help clients understand the market and driving forces, create and deliver strategies which imbed these values. Drive efficiencies in processes, through technology, and being innovative at an asset level as well as the wider business.
- Ideally SCSI / RICS qualified.
- 7 plus years’ experience in Property Management
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Property
Mark Doonan is a senior consultant within Azon’s Property team. He has spent the past 10 years in Sales and Management roles within the Financial Services and Hospitality sectors in New York, and 3 years with a large financial Institution in Dublin prior to emigrating to the States. In his previous roles Mark has focused on business development and customer relations targeted at C Suite level clients in New York. He gained significant experience within the private equity sector, focusing heavily on property funds from his time with Waystone. Mark holds a BA Honours Degree in Business Studies from Griffith College Dublin and away from work is a keen golfer and avid sports fan.