Title – Commercial Manager
Location – Dublin
Salary – €100-120K (DOE) + Bonus + Pension + Other Benefits
Company – Privately Owned Irish Property Developer
Duration – Permanent
Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Managing QS or Commercial Manager for a leading Irish Owned Property Developer with large scale commercial, mixed-use, and residential developments throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom. As part of the overall team, you will be responsible for the overall commercial management of their high-profile developments.
Responsibilities as a Commercial Manager:
- Establish procedures for the Quantity surveying Functions.
- Review all the Divisional Accounts and all Financial Information before submission to the General Manager.
- Provide advice and support to those employed in the Commercial Section.
- Ensure and monitor the timely submission of all interim valuations, final accounts, release of retention’s, Q.S. returns and monitor the preparation of Sub-Contract documents.
- Review the placing of orders with Sub-Contractors.
- Advise on the contractual matters in setting up Sub-Contracts.
- Check that the necessary contract insurances are in place and will assist in their procurement.
- Risk management
- Financial reporting
- Budget forecasting
- Maximising cash flow
- Report into Managing Director
- Management of the supply chain
- Strong commercial awareness, ideally 15+ years’ Commercial experience
- Strong legal and contractual understanding in construction law
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience working for a developer an advantage but not essential
- Experience working on residential developments an advantage
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying