Role: Commercial Manager
Location: Cavan (some site visits to Dublin)
Projects: Number of large housing developments throughout North Dublin
Notes: An expanding contractor with a very strong pipeline of work throughout the Dublin region… great opportunity to come in at an early stage and develop the Commercial team
The main responsibilities of the role include;
- Continuously work to strategically expand and preserve procedures and policies in line with regulatory guidelines
- Provide commercial leadership and manage prestigious projects to ensure all commercial disciplines are maintained.
- Overseeing financial key performance indicators (KPIs) of a project and report on financial performance of contracts
- Offer financial direction and instruction to the project team, ensuring they understand key aspects of the contract.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risk
- Navigate challenging situations, nurture relationships, and settle internal and external differences with diplomacy, gaining trust and respect.
- Use Market Intelligence to advise on current and future market capabilities/trends, continually seek and drive improvements and efficiencies for running and executing project activities.
Education and experience requirements:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ post graduate experience in the relevant discipline
- Evidence of commercial strategy development and execution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge or experience in the construction industry
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.