I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Accounting & Finance
Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Salary€70000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
- Published12 May 2023
- Apply now!
The Role: Commercial Finance Business Partner
The Client: Our client is one of the leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland, UK and internationally Reports to: Managing Director
The Location: Dublin
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for reporting monthly operational figures & KPIs
- Responsible for reviewing entity Balance Sheets on a monthly basis
- Assist in annual budget preparation, business plan and re-forecasts
- Analysing and investigating variances; summarising data, information and trends
- Analysing productive labour performance across all different rates
- Identification of problematic client rates by way of rate-based analysis
- Identify cost drivers within each workstream to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analysis of all other costs in order to ensure costs are maintained in line with budget
- Develop and improve controls environment.
- Develop/Refine weekly management reports ensuring all KPIs are met.
- Liaising with back-office team to ensure relevant WIP reporting is being circulated on an ongoing basis, with improvements to reporting where necessary.
- Ensure accurate project/dashboard reporting
- Assist in developing key reports in Microsoft Navision ERP & Solver
- Ad -hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Develop and maintain an open relationship with Central Finance Team
- Develop and maintain open relationships with Directors, executive team and other key personnel appropriate for the effective execution of the role
- ACA qualified with 2-3 years PQE
- Self – motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including advanced use of excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong numeracy aptitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in financial systems and processes
- Ability to work on multiple assignments with varying deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision (4PS) would be a distinct advantage
Conor is an Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Consultant and focuses primarily on newly qualified and mid-senior management roles within industry. Conor is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has made a career change into recruitment. Some of the positions Conor recruits for are Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager and Financial Controller. Conor has in depth knowledge about the market and adapts an advisory and consulting approach. Conor is passionate about helping accountancy professionals with their search in the next steps of their career and supporting companies with their hiring needs to match them with the best talent. Outside of the office, Conor can be found giving life and career coaching services to his clients, enjoys travelling, reading, running, hiking and doing courses for both personal and professional development.