The Client: Our Client a leading Credit Management firm based in Dublin South is looking for a Collections Executive on a Permenant basis.
The Role: Collections Executive
Utilising the Revenue Management System which assigns a list of accounts to call, the jobholder will make telephone contact with existing and new customers with a view to negotiating outstanding payments for Ireland’s leading financial institutions.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Contact customer by telephone to negotiate payment strategy
- Keep broken arrangements to a minimum
- Ability to work a large volume of accounts
- Achieve and surpass weekly and monthly collection targets
- Ensure compliant and customer focused collections
- Manually update accounts and edit information gained from calls
- Use new technology such as text and voice over text to maximize collections
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative tasks as designated by Team Leader
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous telephone experience.
- Ability to negotiate the optimum collection commitment for the company
- Professional in approach and able to deal with a variety of individuals.
- Working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
- Good communication skills.
- Determined and focused.
- Numerate and Literate.
- Enthusiastic and positive.
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to try new methods and systems.
- Target driven, self motivated, and demonstrate a commitment to constantly improving negotiation skills.
- Collections Negotiation: 1 year (Required)
- Word/Excel/Outlook: 1 year (Required)
- Telephone: 1 year (Required)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Required)