I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Accounting & Finance
- Salary£70000 - £80000.00 per annum
- Published15 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Our client is one of the world’s leading private multi-asset alternative investment firms with
approximately $160 billion of assets under management.
Will include some or all of the following for Collateralized Loan Obligations and other fixed income
* Oversight of all aspects of Indenture compliance and financial reporting including:
o Daily analysis of investment activity and compliance reporting.
o Monthly review of reconciliation with Trustee’s Indenture compliance reports.
o Review of funds’ quarterly distributions.
o Weekly performance reporting.
o Assist in preparation of investor reports and requests.
o Annual Financial Statements for tax returns.
o Intercompany reporting (e.g. Investor Relations, Diligence, Bain Corporate, G.P.,
Coinvest, Compliance, Tax, Legal, and other Bain Capital investment divisions)
o Frequent / Challenging / Unique Ad hoc requests including trade recommendations for
o Analysis of funds’ performance
o Application of provisions described in complex legal documents (e.g. Indentures)
including closing and modeling new funds.
* Oversight of all aspects of Credit Agreement compliance and reporting for various bespoke
financing arrangements, which includes items listed in point above as well as:
o Borrowing base management and availability, ensuring compliance and timely funding
of new investments.
o Stay abreast on the current pipeline of deals to anticipate cash needs and ensure best
o Frequent interaction with lenders and administrative agents throughout entire asset
approval process, from initial asset approval request to borrowing base inclusion and
o Oversight of all credit agreement financial covenants and compliance certificate
* Close interaction with Portfolio Management team to address issues surrounding investment
objectives and constraints within each fund’s investment mandate. Responsible for having an
understanding of asset classes owned within each fund, which may include bank loans,
bonds, equities, credit default swaps, structured products and FX hedges.
* Close interaction with deal staff to address any question that arises as part of the reporting
process. Responsible for understanding the nature of their question and addressing
accordingly either through providing additional information as needed or developing new
solutions to address their needs.
* Close interaction with Operations and outside Administrators when issues are discovered as
part of the reporting process. Responsible for determining the root cause of the issues
encountered, determining effective solutions, and then overseeing the implementation of those
* Close interaction with Investor Relations to address any questions from investors.
* Close interaction with internal IT and outside consultants to achieve implementation of
systematic solutions/efficiencies in relation to compliance and accounting systems and
recurring reporting requests. Assist in the design of solutions, as well as ownership of the
user acceptance testing and implementation of solutions. Propose new initiatives as
* Interaction with tax accountants for the preparation of tax returns and K-1’s / PFICs.
* 2+ years of work experience in a rigorous environment. Tax or audit experience in public
accounting a plus.
* Strong ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and work under tight deadlines.
* Self-starter with initiative. Ability to work unsupervised.
* Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills with capacity to interact with outside parties and personnel across
all levels of the firm.
* Ability to decipher complex legal documents.
* Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through skills
* Detail-oriented, conscientious and energetic professional.
* Strong Excel skills including the ability to develop efficient Excel templates from scratch.
Experience with macros not needed.
* Strong ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to Frequent / Challenging / Unique
Ad hoc requests in order to deliver the desired result/information when quite often starting
from a blank slate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Accounting - Tax
Conor graduated from the University of Limerick with a Bachelor of Business Studies in 2008. Post university, he spent a number of years in Dubai working in the education sector. Returning to Dublin in 2013, he has since specialised in Accounting and Financial recruitment - the desk he presently sits on with Azon Group. In the past, he has recruited for Funds & Asset Management companies as well as clients in the Fintech space.