Role: Client Asset Analyst
Our Client is a global renowned Brokerage Firm who are currently establishing a Dublin office as it restructures its European offering ahead of the UK’s final departure from the European Union. The move will see EU customers migrated to the new Irish entity.
Why this role:
- Opportunity to join a team in a strong period of growth
- Modern systems in place in comparison to competitors
- Clear lines of career growth
- Analysing daily, the client fund calculation, client fund reconciliation and client financial instrument reconciliations
- Researching the client asset impact of new products, services and markets.
- Preparing and/ or reviewing due diligence on third parties who hold client asset accounts
- 0-3 years experience
- Some experience in the Financial Services industry advantageous.