I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Compliance and Risk
Chief Risk Officer
- Published18 Apr 2023
- Apply now!
Exciting Chief Risk Officer opportunity with a leading energy trading company.
My client is seeking an experienced CRO to lead its existing Middle Office functions which will include risk, pricing, and portfolio management. This role requires exceptional leadership skills, and the CRO will report to the MD of Operations and Finance. The risk team’s responsibility is to ensure that the company’s activities remain within its defined risk appetite. This role will be based in the Dublin office and requires 3 days on-site per week. 2 days can be worked remotely.
- Collaborate with senior management, the board of directors, and other stakeholders to define the company’s risk appetite.
- Manage a team of professionals responsible for risk, pricing, and portfolio management.
- Create and execute risk management policies and procedures that align with the company’s risk appetite, regulatory requirements, and licensing obligations.
- Establish effective risk management processes, resources, and infrastructure to identify, measure, monitor, report, and mitigate risks associated with the company’s commercial activities.
- Re-purpose existing processes, systems, and infrastructure as needed to meet the specific requirements of each market, and implement new systems and processes where appropriate.
- Nurture and promote a strong risk management culture that covers all types of risk across the business.
The Successful Candidate:
- Management experience is required, minimum of 5 direct reports.
- Good front office experience
- Broad risk mindset – credit, operational, market, power etc.
- Strong policy process experience
- Trading experience desirable
- Interest/experience in renewables and green energy
- Can-do attitude and strong communication skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Compliance & Risk
Clarice is a recruitment consultant within Azon's Compliance team. She graduated from the National University of Ireland, Galway with an International BA (Psychology & Spanish). . She recruits professionals who specialize in Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Crime, Funds, Risk & Compliance.