Role: Cash Management Executive – Maternity Cover
Reports to: Treasury Team Lead
Job Specification: Seeking an experienced Cash Management Executive to join the Property Management Accounts Team.
* At least 3+ years of experience working in a compliance / deadline driven environment in an organisation focused on service quality and client satisfaction.
* Prioritise and manages a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
* Strong IT skills – Advanced user of Microsoft Office and knowledge of ERP systems
* Qualification in Cash Management desirable
* Previous experience in cash/treasury finance function
* A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting desirable
* Previous experience of the property industry would be an advantage
What this job involves:
* Ability to ensure cash collected is allocated in timely manner.
* Liaise with Property Management Department to identify unknown receipts.
* Preparation of daily/monthly bank reconciliations on Yardi Voyager system.
* Attend weekly meetings with cash management team.
* Liaise with bank relationship contact regularly on any issues with fees/charges/overdrawn accounts.
* Collaborate with cross functional business partners to design and implement process improvement projects and other initiatives that impact Treasury Operations