Buyer/Planner – Production
Location: Dublin 18
Our client is a leading, multinational Medical Device company whose primary objective involves providing the best medical technology for medical research and clinical testing to occur in the world of health.
- Working closely with European & WW Supply Chain Management, the Buyer/Planner is responsible for Planning Supply of raw material and packaging to meet the plant production schedules.
- The Buyer/Planner will also be responsible for the management of indirect supplies.
- In addition, the Buyer/Planner will be involved in the creation and monitoring of the production schedules for the plant to meet market requirements and production targets.
- Procure raw materials and packaging to meet agreed schedules. This activity is MRP led.
- Develop Production Plans and issue work orders across all production lines.
- Recommend process improvements
- BS or BA in Supply Chain or Business preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of stock movement and control systems
- Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably in the medical devices industry
- Experience using an ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Experience in running MRP to plan POs and Work Orders.