The Role: Business Support Specialist – Banking Operations
Team: Residential Mortgages Team
The Role: Working directly with the Business Development Manager (BDM) team and with appointed mortgage brokers, you will be critical to the delivery of class leading levels of service to broker customers.
- Responsibility for the management of a significant pipeline of business derived from your BDM’s portfolio of appointed mortgage brokers.
- Providing exemplary levels of customer service, you will be the primary point of contact for your brokers on submitted mortgage business, providing case progress updates as required.
- Utilising our CRM systems, you will monitor the key milestones of the mortgage process, updating cases statuses, chasing case expiry’s, and progressing or cancelling where appropriate to maintain an up to date and accurate pipeline.
- You will be a highly organised person, detail oriented and skilled at prioritisation. The ability to manage your time will be critically important.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious person looking to further develop their skills and experience across both operational and business development disciplines.
- Minimum of APA in Loans & Regulation – full QFA is desirable.
- Previous experience in Residential Mortgages and/or operational environment.
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Excellent Relationship Management skills