Client: New Irish beverage distributor
Role: Business Development Representative
This client is a new Irish beverage distributor (backed by a large, national organisation) with headquarters in North Dublin. They are working with niche Irish brands and looking to grow their business in the off-trade industry.
The Business Development Representative is a field-based role. You will build and develop brands while working closely with off-trade organisations. This role will suit someone who is passionate about and has prior experience working within the alcohol industry. Some sales experience will be required but you will have the chance to learn on the job.
As one of the first hires, you will have the opportunity to help shape the business and will get valuable exposure to leadership.
The organisation is offering a generous package including base salary, bonus, lunch allowance and a company car.
- Win distribution in key targeted outlets and groups through customer prospecting and development.
- Manage sales and distribution plans including NPD and brand launches into the market.
- Learn and grow knowledge and develop insight into the market providing feedback to leadership team.
- Document recent market trends, customer behaviours and spending patterns.
- Sampling and promotional activity including tradeshows, event sand tastings.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a business development/brand ambassador role, preferably in the alcohol sector.
- Tasting qualifications or other relevant credentials would provide advantage.
- You’ll need strong organisational skills alongside excellent time management and the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- A solutions-focused approach and willingness to learn and develop will be essential.