I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Building / Experience Manager
- SalaryBenefits Package
- Published17 Feb 2023
- Apply now!
Title: Building Manager – Client Side
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €45k – €55k + Benefits Package
Company: Market Leading Irish Real Estate Development Firm
Our client is a property owner and developer with all their properties located in Dublin. They specialise in creating office spaces in the city centre. The client applies their expertise and understanding of the Dublin property market to renovate buildings or build new ones. They actively manage their assets to increase income. The client prioritizes a culture of accountability, collaboration, and personal and professional growth for their employees.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing facilities in the buildings and building strong relationships with tenants and stakeholders. They will need to ensure a positive experience for all occupants and visitors, be proactive in addressing any issues that arise, and have strong communication skills. This position requires a customer-service mindset and a proactive approach to facilities management.
- Ensuring a positive experience for visitors and occupants by providing excellent customer service, concierge services, and creating a welcoming environment.
- Managing all services (both hard and soft) and overseeing third-party service providers, including security, guest services, M&E, cleaning, consumables, waste management, window cleaning, and landscaping contractors.
- Actively managing the plant and equipment of the buildings, coordinating planned preventative maintenance, supervising works, and monitoring costs.
- Complying with ISO 45001 Health & Safety and ISO 14001 Environmental Management policies and procedures, which are subject to annual audits for each property.
- Reviewing risk assessments and ensuring the Permit to Work Procedure is followed.
- Establishing strong relationships with occupants by effectively communicating and promptly resolving any issues raised.
- Creating and monitoring Service Charge budgets to ensure they align with the expected expenditure.
- Collaborating with the wider team, including the Director of Sustainability, Head of Occupier Services, and Facilities Manager, to promote best practices in customer service, energy, and sustainability practices across the portfolio.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in Building Management, Property Management, Facilities Management, or Shopping Centre Management, and experience in Hospitality or Event Management would be beneficial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills are essential.
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
- The candidate should maintain a professional, courteous, calm, and efficient approach.
- The candidate should be capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
- A 3rd level qualification is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Membership or Accreditation of SCSI, CIBSE, IWFM would be an advantage.