Title – Boning Hall and Production Operations Manager
Location – UK
Salary – £80,000 – £90,000 + bonus, pension and other benefits (relocation support is an option)
Company – Established but growing, privately owned red meat processor
Duration – Permanent
Azon are exclusively working with a privately owned red meat processor in the UK who have multiple sites.
This role would report into the company General Manager and would be replacing a longstanding member of staff. Responsibility for all aspects of processing of red meat products which are supplied into the major retailers as well as food service customers, you’d be in charge of a busy boning hall and abattoir.
– Managing the day-to-day running of the abattoir and Boning Hall
– Driving change and coming up with continunous improvement initiative in order to improve quality, yields, or cost save
– Liaising with customers
– Working within budgets to exceed targets and improve efficiency
– Motivation of staff
– A qualification and passion for high quality butchery is key
– In-depth knowledge of beef or lamb processing on a large scale
– Experience in leading a team
– The ability to work and communicate within the team and manage internal stakeholders
– Motivation for learning, developing and improving processes whilst working in safe environment
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.