Role: Biologics Senior Scientist
Client: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company, specialising in drug manufacturing and advancement, offering a Biologics Senior Scientist role. The main duties involved include biological experimentation through the development stages to finished products, validation of analytical techniques, including HPLC and ELISA laboratory methods and analytical inspection/investigation. This is a wonderful opportunity for an individual with up-to-date knowledge and a keen interest for drug development.
- Concise and accurate report writing.
- Perform laboratory calibrations and checks in accordance with laboratory SOP’s.
- Ensure all workstations are kept neat.
- Record data in a legible and accurate manner.
- Ensure all project work is completed within project time-lines, at a high standard.
- Take part in external visits and carry out presentations where applicable.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualification in a Biologics related field is essential.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar discipline is required.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory protocols in relation to drug development.
- Previous supervisory experience is an advantage.
- Experience in a laboratory and GMP/GLP environment is essential.