Role: BIM Coordinator
Location: Dublin City Centre
Client: Leading Tier 1 building contractor
Project: €20 million project in City Centre
- Working with Digital Construction team and as part of the wider BAM Site Team.
- Supporting Digital QA/QC through mobile devices and systems.
- Identifying design issues ensuring coordination with all other models through clash analysis and model interrogation.
- Support of coordination and design review meetings.
- Liaising with subcontractors on daily basis.
- Assisting coordination through modelling in Revit.
- Support SC’s on the BIM requirements and provide training if required.
- Manage SC’s BIM deliverable according to programme and BEP.
- 1 Years’ experience is preferable
- Strong in Revit and Navisworks
- Experience with Point Clouds.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.