Introduction – This is a Live Role as of Tuesday August 4th 2020.
Company – Developer
Role – BCAR Coordinator / Site Admin
Reporting Into – Project Manager
Salary – 37K – 42K + Package
Experience – Construction / Understanding of BCAR
Interview Style – Video Call or Face to face
Start Date – Start date flexible – can be discussed at interview
– To ensure that the company values are constantly communicated, achieved and where possible exceeded from all individuals within the company
– Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project and ensure that accurate information is recorded as required under company policies and legislation.
– Undertaking site inspections with documented reporting
– Gathering required documentation at all stages and phases for the project for commencement and completion notices
– Verification and Compilation of required product certification from contractors
– Tracking of open compliance issues on projects to ensure satisfactory closure
– Attending client, design and site meetings as relevant
– Compilation and production of inspection plans during the course of a project
– Completion of commencement notices
– Materials Control – Ensure that all materials have relevant technical guidance documents
– Engage with site team, main contractor and sub-contractors and purchasers with regards to all relevant paperwork
– Data Entry and management of various online systems.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.