Background to the role:
Our client, a leading global aircraft leasing company, is looking for an Assistant Vice President Marketing to be based in the Munster region.
- Perform general and specific market research concerning the Customer’s transactions and the industry in general;
- Identify, investigate, and evaluate possible new Clients;
- Identify purchase and other acquisition opportunities for the Company’s consideration;
- For assigned accounts, develop transaction proposals and assist with the completion of transactions by acting as a liaison between the Company and its potential Clients pursuant to parameters set out by the Customer;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentations needed for the required approvals of purchases and placements of owned and managed aircraft and aircraft engines;
- Assist with the circulation of drafts of commercial documentation, such as letters of intent and term-sheets drafted by the Company or drafted by service providers and reviewed and approved by the Company, to Clients or potential new Clients;
- Perform aircraft remarketing services; and
- Coordinate or assist with public relations activities and releases.
- Ensuring adherence within the region to all aspects of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Prior experience in the aircraft leasing industry for the relevant region with experience in the regional aircraft market is a distinct advantage.
- Degree in Business or aviation related discipline.
- Superior presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical skills and a pro-active approach.
- An open-minded and problem-solving attitude.
- A structured approach and a flexible attitude when managing critical reporting periods.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in and outside the organization.
- A desire to work in a busy and growing environment.
- Excellent understanding of Business Stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Mastering foreign languages would be a plus
- Strong IT skills – ideally super user in MS-Office, particularly Excel.
If this seems a good fit for you, please send your CV or call Denis on 01 690 9797. Thank you.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.