I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
AVP Fund Accounting - Private Debt
- Salary€75000 - €80000 per annum
- Published9 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
AVP Fund Accounting – Private Debt
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with one of the largest international investment banks specialising in alternative investments. The company has established presence in the Irish market and is currently seeking to expand their fund administration arm on the back of increased client demand.
WHY THIS ROLE?
Sitting on a small but growing team, this role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced fund accounting professional at Supervisor/Manager level that’s seeking to take next step in their career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for both fund accounting and reporting functions in relation to closed-end fund structures and debt funds.
- Working closely with the VP to plan and provide coaching and training to the team.
- Managing relationships with both clients and auditors.
- Reviewing various quarterly capital calls, distributions and waterfall calculations.
- Ability to act as the primary point of contact for a range of clients to ensure satisfaction levels remain high.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 8+ years relevant industry experience in private debt fund accounting.
- Strong leadership skills including conducting 1-to-1s, reviewing team deliverables and providing guidance to junior members of the team.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate with the private debt team as well as internal & external stakeholders.
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Funds & Assets
Jordan Cavani is a member of the Funds & Asset Management team at Azon. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from DCU and a MSc in Management Consultancy from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. During his time at Smurfit, he completed an internship at Goodbody Stockbrokers.