An exceptional opportunity for a motivated self-starter to join a Top 10 Practice on their Financial Services Team as an Audit Senior. This role is ideal for a strong candidate to join a leading practice and to work with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Travel requirements once a month (Drivers Licence Essential)
- Account and Financial Statement Preparation
- Audit plan development and tracking
- Budgeting assignments
- Client Relationship development
- Development of Junior Staff while on assignments
- Mentoring Junior Staff
- Relevant ACA/ACCA/CIMA professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years Experience
- Audit experience
- Strong technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Regulatory, Credit Union or Financial Services Experience a preference
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.