The Role: Tax Semi-Senior – Athlone
The Client: Our client is one of the largest independently branded accounting firms in Ireland, who provide audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory services to domestic and overseas individuals and companies.
They are looking for a Tax Semi-Senior to join their Athlone office.
Why this role:
- Opportunity to work in a leading Irish practice with entities nationwide
- Work closely with the partners on a variety of Irish and Global clients
- Attractive package, flexible working arrangements, incentive schemes
- Reporting into a management team of partners and managers, working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Operational supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
- Assembles, coordinates, and reviews the activities of the audit team, ensuring they are working to deadlines and the company are within budget.
- Ensures that written procedures are followed, and exercises judgment in evaluating quality systems, processes, procedures, and protocols for compliance.
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Manages post-audit activities and follows up on any necessary corrective and preventive actions by resolving any conflicts.
- Qualified auditor/accountant with practice experience
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical background