Our Client are one of Europes’ fastest growing Credit Management Firms and Ireland’s leading manager of consumer debt. They are looking for a Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
Location: Dublin South
Provide day-to-day leadership and direction for team members on the ASU Team. The Team Lead is responsible and accountable for the performance of the individuals within their team and for the overall performance of the team. The Team Lead will inspire and motivate all individuals in their job function and provide critical performance support through planned coaching and development.
- Focusing the team’s attention on the set aims and objectives.
- Responsible for managing the quality and accuracy of the team’s performance and production of work in a timely manner.
- Motivate the team and ensure that the performance of individuals meets the predefined standards.
- Monitor, measure and report on staff training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and time-scales.
- Development and reporting on KPI’s.
- Conduct monthly reviews with each team member.
- Keep up to date with current and relevant legislation.
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Assist with recruitment and induction.
- Proven leadership experience with focus on coaching and development. With the ability to motivate and supervise team members at different levels, ensuring the delivery of results in a target driven environment.
- Previous Mortgage experience.
- Previous Team Leader or Management experience with the capability to work flexible hours in line with business needs, sometimes at short notice.
- Excellent Working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- QFA or APA (loans and regulations).
- Knowledge of MARP, CCMA and CPC.
A very attractive benefits package and salary is available to the right applicant. If you feel you have the above skills and experience and are looking for your next exciting career move, please apply.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.