I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Associate Director - Property Management
- SalaryCommission, Pension
- Published19 May 2023
- Apply now!
Title: Associate Development – Property Management
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: Negotiable Salary
Company: Market Leading Agency
Azon are working with a market leading Estate Agency with an international presence based in Dublin City Centre. This agency has an enviable reputation in the Irish commercial market and require an Associate Director to join their growing offices team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of a key aspect in our client’s commercial portfolio. Their main tasks include managing client and occupant relationships, supporting site teams, and driving their growth. As part of the management team, they will collaborate with site management, actively pursue new business opportunities, and contribute to the expansion of the property and facilities management business.
- Collaborate effectively with and provide support to an established team to deliver an exceptional management service.
- Work alongside senior management to identify new opportunities for services that enhance their existing high-quality client offerings.
- Contribute to their business development strategy, including preparation and presentation of pitches.
- Ensure written output is of excellent quality, timely, accurate, and complete.
- Maintain regular communication with all key stakeholders involved in the managed portfolio.
- Continuously monitor and comprehend fee performance within the relevant portfolio and across the department.
- Support all key stakeholders in achieving ESG-related goals and targets.
- Act as a mentor, facilitate development, and provide line management to staff when necessary.
- Strong Property Management experience, coupled with an in-depth understanding of industry challenges.
- Effective people management skills, keen attention to detail, and determination for high-quality output.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills across all levels.
- Proactive approach, embracing change, continuous improvement, and innovative thinking.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and results-driven mindset.
- Identifies and capitalizes on new business service lines/opportunities.
- Satisfies customer needs, manages expectations, and excels in people management.
- SCSI/RICS qualified or in the process of completing/intending to complete qualification.
- Extensive commercial property management experience, ready for challenges in a fast-changing industry.
- Solid understanding of ESG principles and their significance in the built environment.
- IT competent, ideally with experience using Yardi property management software.
- Holds a valid driving license and has access to a personal vehicle.
Recruitment Consultant - Property
Jack is a recruiter on Azon’s Property Team, having recently graduated with a BA Hons Marketing Practice degree. Before joining Azon he has 6+ years experience working within the hospitality industry in Dublin and Brooklyn, New York. He has a great passion for networking and building strong lasting relationships, putting him in a great position for matching the right professionals with amazing opportunities. In his own time he enjoys to play golf and football and spend time with family and friends.