I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Assistant Technical Manager
- Published19 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Role: Assistant Technical Manager
Client: Our client is a multinational food manufacturing business. Reporting to the Technical and Site Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Technical Manager in the management of the day-to-day technical processes and in the management of the technical department and associated staff where required.
- Assist in the management and instruction of the Technical and QC team as appropriate.
- Understand the regulatory, BRC, TFMS,MPQAS and other customer standards and participate in the monitoring and implementation of these standards.
- Understand, implement and monitor the Food Safety Management System.
- Manage customer specifications.
- Participate in the investigation, analyse and respond to customer complaints.
- Participate in the effective RCA and CAPA for non-conformances identified internally or externally.
- Understand and participate in the KMD Audit Management Process for customer, regulatory and accreditation audits.
- Participate in ensuring the site is always audit ready.
- Liaise with DAFM staff as required, ensuring any issues identified are resolved.
- Understand and assist in the management of the site’s traceability program.
- Third level qualification and previous experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Certifications in Internal Auditing, Train the Trainer, HACCP, and/or TACCP.
- A strong technical and quality background and knowledge of Industry Food Standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences
Lisa, based in our Dublin office is a Senior Recruitment Consultant and specialises in all things Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. She holds a BSc in Nutraceuticals in Health and Nutrition from Technological University Dublin. Lisa has experience as a Medical Laboratory Aide and Medical Laboratory Technician. From here, Lisa moved into recruitment where she focuses on Quality and Regulatory based roles for the Pharma/Biopharma and Medical Device industries.