A leading global provider of financial administration solutions. One of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms.
My client are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Asset Management function. You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Asset Manager to ensure the effective operation of the team on a day to day basis.
Responsibility for the ongoing management of a portfolio of borrower connections, interfacing with the client and meeting their objectives and time frames. Ultimate aim of ensuring the effective operation of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
- Responsibility for approximately 50-100 borrower connections requiring effective and efficient management, ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant internal and/or legislative policies (as well as Private Equity client requirements) in order to deliver agreed goals.
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery.
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets in a timely fashion.
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client.
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings and act as point of contact for borrower, their advisors and our client.
- Maintenance and delivery of accurate and robust MI.
- Experience in banking/financial services industry.
- Third level qualification.
- Experience in reviewing loan and security documentation.
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels – important that you are comfortable discussing case strategy and rationale with our Private Equity client
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors.