I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
- Published3 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a major national player within the asset management and loan servicing industry to assist them in hiring an asset manager to their team based from their Corporate offices in Dublin City Centre. The company is rapidly expanding and is a global leader in credit servicing.
This is an exciting opportunity which involves business partnering across the various functions and so you will gain in depth knowledge and experience across the business as a whole.
The company has a fantastic reputation for practical approach and is known for its excellent modern culture. This is a permanent position, and the company offers opportunity for progression to senior management in just over a year for the successful candidate. There is also a 30% bonus that can be availed of upon meeting clearly stated KPI’s.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Relationship Management – maximise financial return through development and implementation of effective solutions for customers in arrears.
- Business Plan implementation – Maximise the movement on the arrears portfolio to resolved by supporting the implementation of agreed strategies.
- Analysis and Reporting – Produce accurate and reliable Management Information for Senior Management on the portfolio cohorts.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Proven experience within a portfolio management or debt restructuring role.
- APA in Housing Loans or QFA (essential).
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Decision-making and Problem solving.
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills.
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Scott is a recruiter on Azon’s Financial Services team, having specialised in recruiting for banking sector for roles including banking operations, wealth and investment banking, lending and underwriting and more. Scott is a graduate of TUD with Bachelor of Business Studies. His background in finance and in customer facing roles puts him in a great position to find ideal candidates for his client’s roles.