Client: Well-Established Architectural Practice
Role: Architectural Technologist
Salary: Competitive salary
Our client, a well-established Architectural practice based in Limerick City, is looking to bring in a Senior Project Architect due to the Studio’s continued growth.
They pride themselves on being client focused. They approach each project with an inquisitive nature, and ensure that their ability to deliver for their client is front and centre throughout the process. They provide innovative ideas at all stages from master-planning through to handover and utilize all of the technical knowledge the practice has acquired through its 60-year history to create bespoke solutions.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years relevant experience on medium-scale projects, ideally with experience in both Publicly funded projects as well as private developments.
They will have experience in preparing and submitting statutory applications, tender packages & construction documentation, be able ot coordinate design Team information throughout all stages, and have exposure to attending meetings with Clients, Design Teams, & Contractors.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Minimum 3+ years post-qualification experience
- Qualification in Architectural Technology needed
- Excellent knowledge & experience of Irish Planning, Building Regulations, Building Control, and Irish Health & Safety legislation
- Proficiency in coordinating Design Team information
- Strong attention to detail and visual skills
- Excellent AutoCAD proficiency, REVIT desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Full clean Drivers licence and own transport
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate, along with 20 annual days leave, mileage, and the opportunity to join a growing practice.