Role: Architectural Technologist/Assistant
Client: Leading fit out/Design & Build company
Salary: €32-38k DOE
Projects: Large scale fit out projects commercial and fixed use
Location: South Dublin – office based
A leading D&B and fit out company are going through a period of significant growth and require an Architectural Assistant to assist the design team in the delivery of some large scale fit out projects across Dublin and Ireland
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the Architecture Industry, preferably in the commercial sector. Experience in the Design and Build Process within the commercial office fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Good technical knowledge and detail design skills required for preparation of tender packages. Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience of taking a project from concept design through to Practical Completion and interfacing with all design team members is an advantage.
- Good client liaison skills are essential.
- Good technical knowledge and detail design skills required for preparation of tender packages
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.