Role: Analyst – Investment Manager
Company: Investment Manager specializing in alternative assets
Background to Role: They are currently recruiting for an analyst to join their Investment oversight function to help with their portfolio analysis, monitoring and reporting for the Irish ICAV sub-funds.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the designated persons with responsibility for Investment Management Oversight and Regulatory Compliance.
- Assist in the oversight review of reporting received from delegated Investment Manager.
- Preparation of reporting for regulatory filings with Central Bank.
- Monitoring and review of daily trade activity.
- Monthly Holdings reporting for Real estate funds.
- Leverage calculations for Real estate funds.
Your key skills and experience should include:
- Numerical degree (e.g. Mathematics, Finance, Science-based – minimum 2:1 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated interest in investments and the financial industry.
- Self-motivation and ability to use initiative, willing to challenge current processes.
- Experience with data management and data manipulation.
- Excel skills are essential, preferably VBA.
- Excellent attention to detail.