Role: AML Supervisor
Location: Dublin City Centre
Financial Services Global leader in the provision of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry
Our client is an Irish headquartered global business with over $1 trillion in AUM. Due to a significant recent investment and further acquisition plans they are seeking to hire an AML Supervisor onto their AML team.
- Carrying out AML reviews of our client’s delegates, investments and investors.
- Performing screening against financial sanction, PEP and adverse media lists and investigating any alerts.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Interacting with clients and with their counter parties.
- Respond to client and counter party queries via telephone and email in a timely manner.
- Provide support for senior team members where required.
- To participate in and assist with any projects as required.
- Hold a Third level Qualification (Preferably Legal/Business).
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Ideally has experience in an AML/CTF and/or Transfer Agency role.
IF the role of AML Supervisor is of interest to you, or someone you know, please do not hesitate to contact me via the details below.