Role: Senior Analyst – AML
Location: Wexford or Kilkenny
Global leader in the provision of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry
Our client is an Irish headquartered global business with over $1 trillion in AUM. Due to a significant recent investment and further acquisition plans they are seeking to hire a Senior Analyst onto they’re AML team.
- Carrying out AML reviews of our client’s delegates, investments and investors.
- Performing screening against financial sanction, PEP and adverse media lists and investigating any alerts.
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Interacting with clients and with their counterparties.
- Respond to client and counterparty queries via telephone and email in a timely manner.
- Provide support for senior team members where required.
- To participate in and assist with any projects as required.
- Hold a Third level Qualification (Preferably Legal/Business).
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Ideally has experience in an AML/CTF and/or Transfer Agency role.