Key Responsibilities of the AML Associate
- Review documentation received against procedures and complete AML checklists for second approval
- Review, analysis and requesting of AML documentation linked to back book of business
- Conduct Screening on all clients and review to identify True hits
- Organisation and if necessary, refresh of all investor AML accounts
- Manage workload and ensure corporate and client deliverables are met.
- Ensure a professional relationship is maintained with clients and stakeholders at all times
The successful AML Associate will have a strong AML practical experience but will be able to communicate with various stakeholders (Investor Relations, Compliance, Clients). The Candidate should be able to demonstrate experience dealing with sensitive investors and complex accounts