Our client is a leading international Financial Services and Law firm, that are in 18 countries globally and expanding their team in Dublin.
To join a top tier firm as an Aircraft Leasing Client Accountant on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for a stepping stone from practice to industry, particularly in the aircraft leasing sector. This is also a great career step to move from a competitor to one of the premier providers in the industry.
Excellent package and career prospects on offer.
- The Client Accountant will be expected to provide accounting services to a number of individual aircraft leasing & finance entities and liaise with the audit firms/tax advisors and other external parties with regards to their
- The Client Accountant will be involved in the active management of a number of aircraft securitisations, for which the Client Accountant will assist with the following: preparation of management accounts and financial statements; preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports issued to the debt and equity investors; the cash management process; and all tax filings, regulatory and ad-hoc reporting in line with regulatory and deal requirements.
- Other responsibilities of the Client Accountant will include: assisting with budgeting and forecasting as required; involvement in the on-boarding of new clients, including review of legal documentation and assisting at the transaction close stage.
- The successful candidate will hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally gained in financial services/aircraft leasing with 1-2 years’ post-qualification experience.
- A recently qualified Big 4 financial services audit senior with aircraft leasing experience would also be of particular interest.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.