The Role: Reinsurance Actuarial Manager
Why This Role:
- Senior Strategic Seat within a globally renowned company
- Excellent working conditions and package
- Gain exposure to a wide range of traditional reinsurance transactionsas well as complex and innovative capital and risk solutions
- Strong path for progression internally
The Client: Leading provider of client focused solutions across the United States and Europe, and the Reinsurance arm of Irelands’ Leading Life and Pensions company.
- Calculate actuarial liabilities, solvency capital requirements and associated analyses of variance for the quarterly earnings and capital reporting.
- Manage, support and guide a number of actuaries / trainee actuaries.
- Support the Executive Management strategic decision making and contribute to the design, development and planning for the implementation of Group projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified actuary with 5+ years experience in a life insurance or life reinsurance environment.
- Experience of financial reporting, SQL and an actuarial modelling package.
- Assertive and self-motivated with the capacity to work autonomously, as part of a team and across teams.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.