The Role: Senior Accounts Payable
Why This Role:
- Opportunity to work with a growing Property Development Company
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Residential Property Development entity of a Globally Renowned Property Investment Group based in Ballsbridge.
- Preparation of the prime books of entry for a number of very active development sites
- Preparing monthly and bi-monthly payment runs for all development sites
- Preparation of monthly, bi monthly and annual Revenue returns
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly management accounts and corporate administration.
The Ideal Person:
- Several Years’ experience in the AP department of a company within the Construction/Property industry
- Accountant Technicians Degree
- Understanding of both manual and automated AP processes
- Experience dealing with RCT and subcontractors
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.